Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tasty Peach Review

Guys, you don't understand how much I love Tasty Peach! I saw their booth at con this year and I instantly feel in love. If anyone has heard of the Zombie Alpacas then they should pay attention, because they are Tasty Peach Alpacas. Everything they make is super cute! I couldn't leave without picking a few things up!


I bought this Zombie Alpaca phone charm at con. He is so cute that I couldn't resist. He has an acrylic finish that has lasted great for almost two months now. That is really impressive considering that charms had the tendency to fad away or scruff.


What is great about Tasty Peach charms is that they all come with a phone plug. That way if your phone doesn't come with a charm hole there's no need to worry. He sits snugly in my headphone jack. Better yet, he will never fall out!


Another thing that I picked up at the Tasty Peach booth was a Rage Sheep Tee. What's neat is that all of their shirts come in unisex and regular t-shirts. That way everybody can find a size that will fit them. I picked a medium because I like my shirts to be a little longer.


The material is really comfortable, which is super important when it comes to t-shirts. It being cute is just another plus! They were only 20 dollars which really isn't too bad!


My last Tasty Peach review item are these sheep hair clips. I actually got these from a friend who didn't want them anymore. She had them for over a year and they are still in great condition. That's because they're also coated in that acrylic finish. It shows how long they really last.



 They are cute alone, but they work really well with the matching black ram shirt. Few things feel better than a matching outfit!


I love Tasty Peach so much. If I could, I would  completely buy out the entire online store. If anybody ever asks I will always recommend them. Just wait until the new Zombie Alpacas come out. A positive review will definitely follow!

Rating for charm, t-shirt, and hair clips: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment