Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School Outfits

Ahhhh... I love this time of year-start of school!

No, not really. I think it's awful and I'd rather be home watching t.v or playing video games of some sort; however, I do love one thing about school, and that's the fact that I get soooooooooooo many new clothes! I didn't take pictures of all of my new outfits, but here's two that I really enjoyed~

I reallyyyyy liked this one! It's probably my favorite. The material was loose frills which was nice, considering it was around 90 degrees outside... Bleck. I also liked the ribbon that came with it, because the shirt would of been a little plain without it. Thennnnn... those boots.... Ugh, I'm so glad I got them! They're wedge boots, so you can still look nice without worrying about falling and possibly dying when you hit the ground.
I wish I remembered the brands of all these clothes so I could recommend them to people, but I don't know what stores or websites my mom got them all off of.
I also got this shirt for school too, which I loveeeeee! I'm a sucker for ruffles, since they make everyone look nice, and they look good on pretty much all body shapes! It's good for an innocent-cutesy look, you know. That is the reason I wore my bow and circle lenses with the shirt.

Which reminds me... I definitely need to do a review for Candy lenses circle lenses in the near future!




No comments:

Post a Comment