Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Design Eyeliner and Eyelash Curler

Soooo... I'm really into makeup and realized that my collection of makeup is lacking. I went eBay shopping (which is where I get most of my stuff online anyway) and picked up a few things. This includes a liquid eyeliner pen and eyelash curlers.


I received the eyeliner pen first. I got it on eBaby from seller befdimall. I only paid fifty cents for the entire purchase! It came in a tiny package, but I'm glad it arrived safe. The packaging was pretty secure.


It came in another baggy. I'm pretty sure that the baggy won't do anything for protection, but it was nice to see the extra effort for protection.


The eyeliner pen looked exactly like...well, a pen! I thought it was super cool. Because the end is so precise it's able to leave behind delicate and exact lines. I've used elf brand eyeliner pens for years now and the ends are lose brush tips. Needless to say, they are not precise in the least!


After one try of the pen and I instantly fell in love with it!


I could finally create the lines I wanted without worrying about smearing or smudges. I've never created such a wonderful wing!

Even without wigs, they leave behind a completely finished look. Even people who aren't used to makeup can easily pick this up. The only problem I had with the eyeliner pen is that after four uses it already started to dry up. Even though I found it for cheap I still figured that I had at least a weeks worth of use... At least I hope, considering I waited two weeks for shipping.

The next thing I purchased was the eyelash curler.  The curler was from eBay seller low_price_city.


It came in a secure package too, which was good. I even had some problems trying to get it open! Of course, it was nothing that scissors couldn't fix.


There was nothing unexpected about it, just an eyelash curler. The only thing left to do was to test it out!


I've never used an eyelash curler before but I've seen it make lashes super long. Maybe it's just me but I couldn't make them that long. Of course, they are definitely curled, so the product works!


I think that maybe they would look longer on girls who have thinner eyeliner. Regardless, it did its job so I can't complain! I would purchase again from the eyelash curler sell; however, probably not again from the eyeliner seller.

Rating for liquid eyeliner: 2 out of 5

Rating for eyelash curler: 3 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the review :) its hard to find good products on ebay

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwwww.... It's a pain :3
      And of course, I would love to follow your blog
      <3

      Delete