Monday, August 12, 2013

My first blog post!

...Well not really, but that's asides the point. At least it's my first post on this blog, so in a way I'm new... Welcome to my blog: Keiko's Kawaii Corner! <3


My name is Keiko, but I'm probably better known as dwkeiko. Asides from that, I'm probably better-better known as my real name online: Dominique Weldon. I'm an author who dreams of becoming published, but when I'm not working on writing or art, I am blogging (or better yet, reblogging) on my kawaii Tumblr blog.

I love cute things. I love cute fashion. I love cute plush toys.... I just LOVE them allllllllllllllll! That's why I wanted to make this blog too. I mean, why not, right? I'll try and post at least once a week (probably Wednesdays, unless school gets in the way or something.) Hopefully I'll have enough to post about... I meannnnn, I did just buy these Tasty Peach Zombie Alpacas, which are super cute. I totally reccommend checking out the blog here!

So, yeah, it'll mostly be things like that. I'm going to try my best to make this blog work. With that, I think that will end my post. Hopefully those alpacas come soonnnnnnnn....

No comments:

Post a Comment