Monday, September 23, 2013

Chiffon Polka Dot Dress

I'm soooo glad that this dress came when it did. See, I wanted more dresses before the summer ended, so in August I went to eBay again (of course). I found this cute dress instead from seller ebroze. The experience was pretty great! The dress arrived a few days before the earliest expected arrival date.


The dress came in a package, which is always good!


It was even wrapped in another package. I always feel better when my items are taken care of.


It even came with a tag, which is something really great considering it's eBay. Not only that, but there was the option to buy a belt with it. I only had to pay around three more dollars for it, which wasn't bad.



I tried on the dress right away to see how it fit. It was very comfortable and light material. It's definitely a spring dress; although, it's okay for the warmer fall days.


It's cute in a very simple way, which is why I like it.


I think one of the best parts about the dress is the belt. Since it's brown it adds a little more color to the piece without being over the top.


The only problem I had with the belt is that there were only one set of snaps in the back, meaning you cannot change the tightness. I bought a medium dress which fit my shoulders fine; however, if you have a tiny waist then the belt will continue to slip down. That means it will constantly have to be pulled up, which is a little annoying.


Overall the experience was pretty great! The shipping was fast, the cost was cheap (only $13 USD), and the dress is great for a warm day. I made the seller one of my favorites and I'm pretty sure I'll buy from them again!

Rating for Chiffon Polka Dot Dress: 4 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment