Sunday, September 29, 2013

Eye Candy's Circle Lenses

I'm finally going to do a review on my circle lenses. I've had them for a few months and they're still in pretty good condition. I needed some for my cosplay and went to Eye Candy's because I've heard they're a safe website. I ordered green circle lenses for $40 USD and it took around three weeks for them to ship. Did I mention free shipping?


The lenses came in little jars which left the lenses extremely safe. I almost couldn't even open them! It took a bit but I eventually got them out. Better yet, they came with a cute contact case. I'm glad they did because I didn't even think about buying one!

The lenses are soft, meaning they are easy to put in the eyes. It doesn't hurt at all, so they are easy to put in for people who aren't use to contacts. They are supposed to be green; however, it is kind of hard to tell from far away. Although, from this distance its easy to tell that the eyes have increased in size.


Up close it is easier to see the increased size of the eyes. You can even tell that the eyes are no longer the original brown; although, the green is still somewhat dull. Circle lenses instantly make your eyes prettier and add a sparkle to them. They are a great finishing touch to one's daily makeup routine.


Since the circle lenses are meant for fashion uses only, they shouldn't stay in the eyes for over six hours. Your eyes will soon burn from the lack of oxygen. Still, that is too be expected and six hours is still a long time!

Overall, Eye Candy's was great to buy from! They have a huge selection and that is where I will be heading next time I want to buy more lenses.They come in prescription versions as well for those who have poor vision.  Better yet, the lenses last for a year, so the purchase is worth every penny!

Rating for Eye Candy's lenses: 5 out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment