Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blunt Bangs Wig

Yup! I decided that I needed a new wig considering that my other black wig has started to reallyyyyy thin. I ordered one really quickly off Ebay from this seller, who sells from Outerwearsports. They have sooooooo many wigs, and most from from 5-12 dollars!! I will say though, they are an Australian seller, and your Ebay could change USD to AU. I had to fix that, which was annoying.

Anyway, it shipped super quickly! I was on vacation when I ordered it, and it was home when I returned. I'd have to guess around five days. It came in this super tiny package. I wasn't sure if it was actually in it, but it fit!
The wig I picked was synthetic and only seven dollars. So the quality isn't the greatest, but for under ten dollars I can't really complain! It's really good for the price!
This is what it looks like on. Since it's synthetic it will look really shiny on. I had to dull it down a bit, but the shine was still there. It'll take a bit until it starts to dull down. These wigs aren't too uncomfortable, so you should be able to wear them for most of the day!
My favorite thing about this wig is the side profile. The cut is really sharp and cute!
For what you pay, I think that this is a great deal. I think I'll buy another wig from them tonight to test out. I would recommend them if you prefer synthetic wigs and don't mind saving a few bucks!

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment